Add

Farewell speech

Farewell speech English


Farewell Speech by Students


   Good evening to the respected principal sir, teachers, my juniors and my dear classmates. I am (yore name) of class 12th it’s a pleasure for me to speak here at this farewell party on behalf of my class. I would like to thank my classmates and friends to give this apportunity.

 

 Today as our farewell party is going on and it is going to be the last day of as in this school. We are over whelmed with your love and respect. It’s like a journey to get admission to this school as a young kid who doesn’t know how to even hold a pencil and leaving it when my height is almost equal to my teachers. From here we all will go to see a bigger world in the form of college but it is the hard work of the teachers that made us capable enough to step out of this school. On behalf of my class, I would like to say that we all will never forget all the supports and care given by our teachers. Nothing is enough to describe the contribution you all have made for us. We all love you unconditionally. I hope you all will continue making students better human beings just like you did to us. Thank you so much, dear teachers.

 

  I am thankful to all the caretakers, gardeners, gatekeepers of my school as well. I truly appreciate your efforts to keep our school clean and beautiful.

 

  And now it’s time to say a few words about those, without whom I could not spend all these years in this school. Not mentioning my friend and class mates on this memorable occasion will be a sin. You all have made my experience of how school life can be so memorable. Dear friends and classmates, you have gifted me a wonderful and delighttal experience in school life. I am certainly going to miss the times we spent in our school together, after today.

 

   Before stepping down. I would like to thank once again to all my teachers for everything and my all the friends and juniors for their love and friendship.

 

  I wish a bright and prosperous future to everyone present here. On this note, I end my speech.

Thank you .

Post a Comment

0 Comments